Friday, July 14, 2006

Horror in the Blue Ridge

Horror in the Blueridge

Just got back from a vacation in North Georgia. We did a little camping, a little hiking, a little Bojangles eatin, a little campfire cookin, a little bit of everything. The video blog below shows how much I shouldn't be watching horror movies. Don't like them too much but I watch them. Most of the time against my will(thanks to TAW). So naturaly when I go out into the woods I am expecting to find a body or parts of a body when Adam expects to find deer tracks and markings on trees. All I can think about is horror when I am in the wilderness. This fact is proven when I decide to carry an axe for protection. Who does that? So I have set up the stage for what you are about to see. The scariest night of my life partly because I scared my self into it.

0 comments: