Friday, July 14, 2006

Molotov Cocktail Anyone?

Molotov Cocktail Anyone?

Fourth of Julys are the best. This day wouldn't be complete without good food, good fireworks, good friends, and a couple of bad Molotov Cocktails.Am I going to bore you with footage of beautiful fireworks? Nay, I am going to bore you with my life. Just know that there are talks of planning a tsunami, a scene reminiscent of a meth lab, and some explosions put to some kick butt music! "Turn it up", she says in her best sweet home alabama voice which is actually pretty good thanks to BonnieGene, Scarlett, and Crystal. Have I sold it yet? Watch it!
Things I learned:
A)Buy sparklers that light
2)Don't give all your gasoline away an hour earlier to a grease monkey of a man who comes to the door with a cig in one hand and a gas can in another. Even if he claims to have run out of gas just up the road. Just don't do it.
D) Pork does not make a good Molotov Cocktail. Use something like gunpowder or bullets.

3 comments:

JS said...

Allow me to be the first human to post on your blog's comments? I look forward to m any hours of fun reading time!

JS said...

Allow me to be the first human to post on your blog's comments? I look forward to m any hours of fun reading time!

Mat Brewster said...

Allow me to not post two comments that are exactly the same. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. I hope you find it much more enjoyable than myspace. But alas with all your "friends" I suspect you won't.