Monday, January 22, 2007

The House is on Furrr

This is an extended look at sasquatch being spotted. Its the woods, its cold, its boring to watch.

One cool thing about where we were camping was that we were completely surrounded by mountains. Unreal. Thanks to the navigation skills of my brother-in-law, Robbie, we were able to have this sweet camp site. This spot also included cell phone reception and complete isolation from other campers. We were one camper short. My cousin-in-law, Sidney, was supposed to go. He said he had to study or something. How many people are laughing right now?

And yes, I was cold. I was born and raised in Florida. Give me a break.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog, check out this blog.

http://jumpingintoeternity.blogspot.com/

JS said...

talk about MY blog being dead!!!

kellieja said...

touché. Haha. Thats funny cause it really was almost dead last week. I considered deleteing it. Imagine your surprise when that url no longer existed.

CL said...

hello - are you home. I mean I know your "home" cause I talked to you today, but you know what I mean.

CL said...

BTW, Have you visited Troy's website? You need to. ;-)

kellieja said...

Do you know that dude, Troy?

I kinda home. Home as in with Adam for now so that is home to me. We moved in with my mom to help care for her...goodtimes:)

CL said...

Uh, negative on the whole Troy thing, he's a drive by evangelist, and it looks like he wants to convert you to the real Jesus, the one Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron believe in. And you thought the coC was nutty.
Anyway, I meant, like as in, home on your blog, around, updating? I know you don't do any other social internet stuff, ahem.
Just looking for more glimpses in to the mind that is KellieJA. Thanks for all of your hard work btw, and kudos to you and Adam for taking care of your mom, you and I haven't talked about in a while, but I still pray for you guys!
Holla!

kellieja said...

I have neglected this blog for sure. I have two years worth of video piling up and the stack keeps getting bigger. I want to post someting soon. I am kind of thinking of jumping to Wordpress after working on it with you.